First, I want to tell everyone I got this idea from Tina Donahue. Best Selling Author of Erotic Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance and I know I am forgetting one more. Anyway, she’s an amazing writer! Check her out at http://www.tinadonahue.com.
1. I’m the oldest of four kids, 1 girl 3 boys.
2. I’m addicted to chocolate.
3. I’m a ‘social media’ hussy.
4. I went to school, part time for Cosmetology. The same last two years of high school. (By the way, back in the old days to get my license in cosmetology it only cost $600.00 yeah, Total! Versus now I believe around $30k!)
5. I trained and had my golden retriever, Jack, certified to be a therapy dog in the state of IL. (I have no human children, Jack though is my baby)
6. My first book, Broken, from the trilogy Scars of Julia & Secrets of Jake I originally wrote in two days! At the time of creation it was 56,000 words.
Of course I have been working on the editing process for 15 months and is now 70,000 words. Due to be released with Pegasus Books in July 2014, I pray!
7. I eloped in Niagara Falls, NY.
8. I’ve been with my husband for nearly 15 years.
9. I HATE mornings!
10. I write my best work between 1am – 4am!
So there you have it.
Stay in the loop to hear more details of my trilogy release!
Thanks for your support and interest.